| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sept-Iles, Quebec in October is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with sleet, rain or snow at times. Circa 100.8mm (4in) of fluid is released across on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Sept-Iles, Quebec October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sept-Iles, Quebec:
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 304.5 kms (189.2 miles) N
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 233.2 kms (144.9 miles) NNW
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.5 miles) SW
- Bagotville, Qc, Canada - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) WSW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) S
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 394.3 kms (245 miles) SSW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) NNE
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 316.7 kms (196.8 miles) E
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 204.9 kms (127.4 miles) SE
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) S
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 362.4 kms (225.2 miles) S